]Movelife transforms and creates a culture that empowers individuals, teams and organisations to Make their Move towards outstanding health project ideas, wellbeing and performance in all aspects of their work and life.
We educate through the Movelife principles of:
Mindfulness – Turning up, being present and experiencing life actively.
Opportunity – Learning how to see the moment and seize it. Find the pearl in every day.
Vision – Dreaming big, getting clear and sharpening your focus.
Energy – Energising the process and making your Move count.
Movelife exists to empower people to get their lives moving. Through education, motivation, inspiration and activation, we equip individuals and groups with the tools to get their life moving with purpose and on purpose.Here are some of the ways Movelife has supported businesses and organisations to Make their Move:
- AMP Health Clubs service provider
- Wellness and Sports Team Building for Stone&Chalk
- AMP Harmony Day
- AMPCSC Revitalise, Energise & Move Together Programs
- Cycle 4 Performance elite cycle training program
- Executive Coaching for all the Telstra Executives
- NSW & VIC Ambrose golf day for all Suncorp Employees
- AMP Capital Office & Industrial Conference
- SURVIVOR – fun team building night of entertainment and games (IT Group)
- Jamie Oliver food revolution lunch
- CEO Department of Education Adventure Challenge
- 2004 World Youth Day Mini Games for 2000 international students
- REVITALISE seminars have been implemented over 50 business units
- Move Performing Arts – Dance and performance school
- Health & Employee Benefits Expo for Create foundation
- Keynote speaker breakfast series
- HSC motivational and goal setting seminars for various schools
- Move Your Life Workshop series
- Outrun Cancer 2015 & 2016 Treadmill Marathon
- Wine Tasting Fundraising Event 2016 All for Trace St Vincent’s Hospital
- 2017 Avner – Pancreatic Foundation
- Hewlett Packard 2015 BYKTWD – HOME theme
- Hewlett Packard 2016 BYKTWD – Master your Potential
- AMPLIFY Health & Wellbeing Events
- Move Empowerment Workshop – Bonnyrigg High School